Choose how to get your money from ATMs. Debit or credit.
On credit or debit
- Purchasing in shops. Dual at ATMs. Special conditions FOR BEING YOU
Advantages of the Shopping Card
- No registration fee if it is the first credit card you are contracting.
- No maintenance fee if you spend more than € 5,000 on it during the twelve months prior to the fee due date.
- Two cards in one: enjoy the convenience of being able to choose how to have your money at ATMs, directly from your account or, if you prefer, from the credit on your card.
- You can choose the payment method you prefer:
- Pay off 100% the following month without interest.
- Deferred payment of 5%, 10%, 25%, 50% of the credit used.
- Discount on Hertz vehicle rentals. Up to 15% by providing the discount code at the time of purchase.
- Discount of 2% at Galp service stations in Spain with no limit to the amount, either in fuel and in the shop.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
Moreover, if you have your income paid directly into your account in Bankia:
- Free registration.
- No maintenance fee provided you make at least one purchase a year.
- Debit withdrawals always free of charge at more than 5,700 Bankia ATMs and 4 free withdrawals a month from Banco Sabadell and Euro 6000 ATMs associated with the agreement.