Make your purchases with the peace of mind of knowing in advance
The amount of your card instalment payment
- You decide how much you want to pay every month. There is no registration fee. Benefit from liquidity with the Dinero Ya Service.
Advantages of the Flexible Card
- No registration fee.
- No maintenance fee if you undertake at least one monetary operation a year (purchase, transfer to account or withdrawal). If you do not fulfill any of the previous conditions, the cost will be 34 €.
Decide the fixed amount you wish pay each month: between 2% and 30% of the credit limit of your card (minimum €30). Interest rate of 17.52% annual NIR and 19.00% APR.
Example: an operation of 1,000 euros at 19.00% APR would be financed with a monthly payment of 200 euros for 5 months and one of €46.61 in the sixth month. Subject to study and terms and conditions of the card.
- 2% discount at Galp service stations with no limit on the amount, in fuel and in the shop, in Spain.
- Discount of up to 15% on Hertz vehicle rental when paying with your Flexible Card and giving the Promotional Discount Code (CDP) you can get from your Bankia branch.
- If you need liquidity right away, the Dinero Ya Service you allow going through the balance of the card to the account for free.
- Enquiry the detail of 24 hours a day movements via the online Bankia.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%.link.
You can consult the Standardised European information. Consumer credit (INE) (PDF, 168KB)