Carné Joven de Ceuta
If you're aged between 14 and 30 and you live in Ceuta
You can contract your Youth Card with us now
- Visa and Youth Card, all in one. Discounts for the cinema, events, concerts and a lot more. Free travel assistance insurance.
Advantages of the Ceuta Youth Card
Enjoy all the advantages and discounts offered by your community's Youth Card, as well as the convenience of having more than 6,000 ATMs at your disposal and being able to shop all over the world without the need to carry cash.
With the Ceuta Youth Card:
- Combines your debit card and the Youth Card in a single piece of plastic.
- You will enjoy advantages and discounts on a large number of sporting and leisure activities, trips and much more. For more information go to the website of the Casa de la Juventud (House of Youth) Ceuta and find out of all events, activities, offers, etc., that it there is at all times.
- You can pay for your purchases or have access to your money at any time through Bankia's ATMs.
- And for your getaways, MAPFRE Travel Assistance Insurance completely free.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
- And if are of which prefers directly pay with the mobile phone, do it with Bankia Wallet. Additionally will be able to send money to your friends with Bizum, in seconds, to any company and without the need for to know its account. From mobile phone to mobile phone.
Where can I use my card?
The card fee is just € 6 every other year, an amount that will be allocated in its entirety to Ceuta.
In addition, the Ceuta Youth Card is part of the European Youth Card Association (EYCA), made up of more than 60 organisations in 40 European countries.
If you still don't have your Youth Card, don't think twice and get it now!
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 58 kB).