Carné Joven de la Junta de Castilla y León
If you are under 31 and you live in Castile-Leon
You can apply for your Youth Card at any Bankia branch
- Visa and Youth Card all in one. Discounts on leisure, travel and a lot more. Free travel assistance insurance.
And if still do not have the Youth Card of Castile-Leon can contract it in your branch of Bankia or in Bankia.es before 30 September and if you do a purchase during the month of registration and following, run away with some glasses of sun to sport this summer.
Makes good use of that are still on time!
Benefits of the Government of Castile-Leon Youth Card
- 2x1: A VISA card and a Youth Card all in one. You can pay for your purchases or get cash at any time through the Bankia ATM network.
- No registration fee or maintenance charges.
- You will enjoy advantages and discounts on a large number of sporting and leisure activities, trips and much more. Don't miss a visit to the Youth Card website! where you will also be able to find out about all events, activities and offers.
- You have Free MAPFRE Travel Assistance Insurance (PDF, 68.27 kB), for your breaks.
- Discover Bizum, the easiest way of sending money to your friends, in seconds and to any company. Without the need for know its account. From mobile phone to mobile phone.
And all of this for just ? 3 a year (that in its entirety activities will be allocated for the card).
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 58 kB).
Bankia Wallet App: your card in the mobile phone
Bankia puts at your disposal the app Bankia Wallet, an application that you will allow managing all your cards:
- Consult your movements.
- Change the PIN.
- In the event of loss, turn off her in an immediate way.
In addition, if you have a device Android 4.4 or superior with NFC, will be able to pay with the mobile phone, without taking the card top.
Enquiry all advantages of Bankia Wallet