Do you shop online? This is your card
Maximum security and no need for a physical card
- No physical medium. Prepaid system. Limit up to € 1,500
Features of the Virtual Card
If you shop online, this is the card for you:
- Prepaid system: you set the limit. You can recharge it with the balance you want (up to a maximum of € 1,500).
- Specific for purchases for Internet.
- Maximum security, thanks to the system “Secure Payment ” which arrange many websites.
In order to be able to operate with this card it is necessary to have the Bankia Wallet App installed in your mobile phone . From this application you can:
- Recharge and/or to download balance in the card.
- Consult the details necessary to carry out a purchase: card number, expiry date and the CVV security code.
- Preferential conditions in the AirRefund service for claims against airlines due to cancellation, overbooking or delays on flights in and out of Europe. The cardholder does not have to pay any expense up front when the claim is filed, nor throughout the process. Only if the response to your case is favourable, AirRefund will charge a commission of 25% for Bankia Visa cardholders, instead of the usual 30%. Further information in the following link.
If you have not yet downloaded the Bankia Wallet App to your mobile phone, do it now and benefit from all the advantages of the Virtual Card .
You can consult the Specific pre-contractual information (IPE) (PDF, 64 kB).