Why and when to contract a pension plan
A pension plan is a product of saving and investment long-term whose fundamental purpose is that the holder has necessary funds for face its superannuation.
The plan is based on the contributions (periodic or punctual) of the holder, that the managing entity invests in accordance with the criteria established in the pension plan for obtain return. Yields leave summing to the capital and, at the time of retirement or when the holder rescue the plan, will be able to maintain its living standard.
When being a reasoned product for the superannuation, allows saving with comfort during all the work life. It also provides tax advantages (it can suppose a saving of the 24 % at 43 %). The amount of the contributions the fixed thing the holder, and it can modify them, to suspend them and resume them at any time.
Who is it aimed at?
Who should contract a pension plan?? Any worker on active service that it wants to complement its superannuation to enjoy that new era without economic oppressions. It is invest in the superannuation. And to guarantee that future calm is significant to save.
When to contract a pension plan? There is not a specific age and it depends on personal circumstances, but it a certain is that as soon as possible gets started, more possibilities will have that the money generates return and to accumulate capital for the superannuation.
What plan to choose
To choose the suitable plan it is necessary to think in factors as the age of the holder or its expectations of return. There are plans with great or smaller risk (according to the invested percentage in equities). There are search engines of plans that they simplify the choice, but it is advisable to have the advice of an expert.
How is been paid
There are several ways of charging a pension plan:
- Capital. Is received all the money from only once.
- Financial incomes. The amount to be received is chosen and the frequency of the deliveries until it runs out the accumulated capital. The non consumed capital still generates return.
- Insured incomes. The amounts to be received are fixed for the rest of the life and its charge is guaranteed through an insurance. Once signed conditions, it is not possible to change them.
- Charges without regular frequency. The holder receives charges, with the frequency and amount that he decides, charged to the available balance in its plan.
- Mixed formula. A part of the provision is been paid in capital and another in financial incomes.
You can recover the investment before the superannuation?
There are situations in which you can recover the invested money before arriving at the superannuation, as in the event of unemployment, incapacity to work, dependence or death. In this latest one, would be able to credit widowhood provisions or orphanhood. In addition, also is possible in advance charge for contributions that they have more than 10 years of longevity.
You might also be interested in
Comparison of funds
Comparison of funds
It finds the fund that better is adapted to your interest.