Hipoteca Sin Comisiones Fija
Only for paying directly your incomes (1) we remove you the fees if contracts a mortgage. You will always pay the same thing.
- Without start-up fee. Without appraisal fee. Without cancellation nor early amortisation fee.
Advantages of the Mortgage Without Fixed Fees
We have thought in you and you offer a mortgage where we do not be paid fees
- Term: Until 30 years.
- Amount: until 80% of the investment for home.
- Fixed interest rate.(2)
- Monthly fees.
- From 1.70 % TIN, 2.08 % APR until 10 years.
- From 1.95 % TIN, 2.30 % APR until 15 years.
- From 2.20 % TIN, 2.54 % APR until 20 years.
- From 2.45 % TIN, 2.78 % APR until 25 years.
- From 2.65 % TIN, 2.97 % APR until 30 years. All the representativeexamples.
Bankia takes over of following expenses of the mortgage:
Tax AJD: The attributes/taxes derived from this operation in which Bankia is passive subject.
Mortgage registry: Expenses of enrollment of the current mortgage writing in the Land registry.
Management: Expenses of management.
Notarialtariffs derived from the MATRIX of the writing. Similarly, will be payable by Bankia the notarial copies of the requested writing by Bankia in its own interest, (this is the electronic copy for the telematic presentation, the/s requested copies/s by Bankia for the enrollment registered of the mortgage and for the settlement of the taxes to its charge, as well as the copy executive how much requests it).
More information of the Mortgage Without Fixed Fees
Pre-contractual information note (FIPRE) Incomes equal to or more than € 3,000 (PDF, 279 kB), Incomes between € 1,200 and € 3,000 (PDF, 292 kB), Incomes lower than € 1,200 (PDF, 313 kB).
Further information (Act 3/2016 Andalusia)
Pre-contractual Information document Complementary (DIPREC) Incomes equal to or more than € 3,000 (PDF, 252 kB), Incomes between € 1,200 and € 3,000 (PDF, 232 kB), Incomes lower than € 1,200 (PDF, 233 kB).
(1) You can consult the full conditions published in the Payroll Service.
(2) Calculation formula of the fees of principal and interest repayment with the system of repayment French,
The fee of loan repayment depends on the amount, interest rate and term and is calculated with the next formulates:
Interests for fee = (Cp * i)/12
Mortgage secured loan. Subject of approval granting of Bankia.