Hipoteca Sin Comisiones Variable
Only for paying directly your incomes* we remove you the fees if contracts one mortgage.
- Without start-up fee. Without appraisal fee. Without cancellation nor early amortisation fee.
No Fee Variable-Rate Mortgage Benefits
We have thought in you and you offer a mortgage where we do not be paid fees
- Deadline: up to 30 years.
- Amount: up to 80% of the investment in a main home.
- Monthly fees.
- Variable interest rate.
- From 1.99% TIN first year, EURIBOR + 0.99 % TIN, 1.27% APR. All the examples.
- If you prefer, you can have a mixed mortgage at a fixed rate for up to seven years and at a variable rate for the remaining years.
Bankia takes over of following expenses of the mortgage:
Tax AJD: The attributes/taxes derived from this operation in which Bankia is passive subject.
Land Registry: Expenses related to registering this mortgage deed in the Land Registry.
Management agent: Expenses of management.
Notarialtariffs derived from the MATRIX of the writing. Similarly, will be payable by Bankia the notarial copies of the requested writing by Bankia in its own interest, (this is the electronic copy for the telematic presentation, the/s requested copies/s by Bankia for the enrollment registered of the mortgage and for the settlement of the taxes to its charge, as well as the copy executive how much requests it).
More information on the No Fee Variable-Rate Mortgage
Pre-contractual Information Note (FIPRE) Incomes equal to or more than € 3,000 (PDF, 659 kB), Incomes between € 1,200 and € 3,000 (PDF, 651 kB), Incomes lower than € 1,200 (PDF, 677 kB).
Further information (Act 3/2016 Andalusia)
Additional Pre-Contractual Information Document (DIPREC) Incomes equal to or more than € 3,000 (PDF, 607 kB), Incomes between € 1,200 and € 3,000 (PDF, 602 kB), Incomes lower than € 1,200 (PDF, 606 kB).
* You can consult the full conditions published in the Payroll Service.