Hipoteca Sin Comisiones Variable
Only for paying directly your incomes* we can do away with your mortgage fees
- Without start-up fee. Without appraisal fee. Without cancellation nor early amortisation fee.
No Fee Variable-Rate Mortgage Benefits
We have thought in you and you offer a mortgage where we do not be paid fees
- Deadline: up to 30 years.
- Amount: up to 80% of the investment in a main home.
- Monthly fees.
- Variable interest rate.
- From 0.99% TIN first year, EURIBOR + 0.99 % TIN, 1.26% APR.
- If you prefer, you can have a mixed mortgage at a fixed rate for up to seven years and at a variable rate for the remaining years.
Variable interest rates.Fixed rate for the first year and variable rate for the remaining years, with a review every six months.
|Incomes equal to or more than €**3,000|
|Until 10 years||First year 0.99%
Rest EURIBOR +0.99%
|Up to 15 years||1.21%|
|Up to 20 years||1.19%|
|Until 25 years||1.17%|
|Up to 30 years||1.16%|
|Incomes between € 1,200 and €**3,000|
|Until 10 years||First year 1.20%
Rest EURIBOR +1.20%
|Up to 15 years||1.42%|
|Up to 20 years||1.40%|
|Until 25 years||1.38%|
|Up to 30 years||1.37%|
|Incomes lower than €**1,200|
|Until 10 years||First year 2.10%
Rest EURIBOR +2.10%
|Up to 15 years||2.33%|
|Up to 20 years||2.31%|
|Until 25 years||2.29%|
|Up to 30 years||2.27%|
More information on the No Fee Variable-Rate Mortgage
Pre-contractual Information Note (FIPRE) Incomes equal to or more than € 3,000 (PDF, 656 kB), Incomes between € 1,200 and € 3,000 (PDF, 656 kB), Incomes lower than € 1,200 (PDF, 682 kB).
Further information (Act 3/2016 Andalusia)
Additional Pre-Contractual Information Document (DIPREC) Incomes equal to or more than € 3,000 (PDF, 607 kB), Incomes between € 1,200 and € 3,000 (PDF, 604 kB), Incomes lower than € 1,200 (PDF, 613 kB).
* You can consult the full conditions published in the Payroll Service
**The showed amount of the incomes owes be at least of one of the holders.