Preferred by our customers
The most flexible loan for purchasing your house; choose the interest rate mode and repayment period that best meets your needs
- Financing of up to 80% of the investment or of the appraisal value. Repayment term of up to 30 years. Fixed, variable and mixed interest rate.
Benefits of the Hipoteca Básica (The Essential Mortgage)
- You can choose the interest rate that suits you best.
- At a fixed interest rate: it allows you to ensure the interest rate to be paid throughout the life of the loan.
- At a variable interest rate: the interest rate of your mortgage will adjust to market conditions, with half-yearly reviews according to the evolution of the 12-month Euribor, as published in the BOE (Spanish Official State Gazette).
- At a combined interest rate: assuring you a fixed interest rate during an initial period that can be of up to 7 years, and then a variable interest rate with half-yearly reviews.
- Financing of up to 80% of the value of your property.
- Maximum repayment term of 30 years if the fixed interest option is chosen.
- Without appraisal fee and if you choose a fixed interest rate, no interest rate risk compensation fee is applied.
- You can choose the day that your payments fall due.
Interest rates if you are a Banca Personal customer
Fixed rate: from about 2.20 % starting from 10 years, until about 2.75 % until 30 years.
APR: 3.17% for an arrangement of €150,000 over 25 years, with a fixed interest rate of 2.60%.
For more details you can consult the conditions of the Basic Mortgage (PDF, 132 kB)
Simulator of mortgages. Choose the financing for the house of your dreams. Calculate fixed mortgage
More information on the Hipoteca Básica (The Essential Mortgage)
Further information (Act 3/2016 Andalusia)