Preferred by our customers
The most flexible loan for purchasing your house; choose the interest rate mode and repayment period that best meets your needs
- Financing of up to 80% of the investment or of the appraisal value. Repayment term of up to 30 years. Fixed, variable and mixed interest rate.
Benefits of the Hipoteca Básica (The Essential Mortgage)
- You can choose the interest rate that suits you best.
- At a fixed interest rate: it allows you to ensure the interest rate to be paid throughout the life of the loan.
- At a variable interest rate: the interest rate of your mortgage will adjust to market conditions, with half-yearly reviews according to the evolution of the 12-month Euribor, as published in the BOE (Spanish Official State Gazette).
- At a combined interest rate: assuring you a fixed interest rate during an initial period that can be of up to 7 years, and then a variable interest rate with half-yearly reviews.
- Financing of up to 80% of the value of your property.
- Maximum repayment term of 30 years if the fixed interest option is chosen.
- Without appraisal fee and if you choose a fixed interest rate, no interest rate risk compensation fee is applied.
- You can choose the day that your payments fall due.
Interest rates if you are a Banca Personal customer
Fixed rate: from about 2.20 % starting from 10 years, until about 2.75 % until 30 years.
APR: 3.17% for an arrangement of €150,000 over 25 years, with a fixed interest rate of 2.60%.
For more details you can consult the conditions of the Basic Mortgage (PDF, 132 kB)
More information on the Hipoteca Básica (The Essential Mortgage)
Further information (Act 3/2016 Andalusia)