Fantastic economic conditions to buy your home
We give you a discount on the interest rate according to your links with Bankia
- Financing of up to 80% of the investment or of the appraisal value. Repayment term of up to 30 years. Variable and mixed rate interest.
Benefits of the Hipoteca Bonificada
- You can choose between a variable or mixed interest rate (fixed for the first 7 years and variable thereafter).
- With half-yearly reviews of the interest rate if you choose the variable option.
- Up to 30 years to repay it.
- No floor.
- No appraisal fee.
- With discounts in the interest rate of up to 1.00% depending on your links with Bankia on the basis of the following breakdown:
- 0.30% for having your income paid into your account.
- 0.30% for contributions to individual pension plans.
- 0.20% for having taken out a loan repayment insurance.
- 0.20% for various insurance policies (annual premiums).
To access the subsidised differential and to maintain it throughout the life of the loan, the following conditions must be simultaneously met:
- There must be no unpaid bills.
- The mortgaged property must have a damages insurance policy sold by Bankia and must have rights assigned in favour of the bank.
- Initial period: with a fixed rate from 1.8% if it is for a year and from 2.2% if it is up to 7 years. Variable: from Euribor + 1.50%. APR: 2.79% for an arrangement of €150,000; over 25 years, with 12 months of fixed interest rate. For more detailed information, see conditions of the Hipoteca Bonificada (PDF, 173 kB).
Simulator of mortgages. Choose the financing for the house of your dreams. Calculate mortgage
More information about the Hipoteca Bonificada
Further information (Act 3/2016 Andalusia)