Do you want to help your loved ones? Taking out a funeral insurance policy with Bankia means giving peace of mind to your family and receiving specialised support in the event of the loss of a loved one.
- Funeral insurance covers everything from the conventional requirements (coffin, hearse, niche, cremation, etc.), travel assistance, personal assistance (psychological support, bureaucratic procedures, family legal matters, etc.) to others arising from family or social customs and traditions.
- All this with the personalised support of an assistance manager available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the world.
- Bankia Always an annual renewable insurance to recurring premium.
- Reasoned for any person person under 70 years old and especially recommended for families.
- Puts at your disposal, a catalogue of more than 20 additional services , that they can be used by the insured persons at any time.
- Services distinguished by stretches years-old that they cover from the home personal assistance until the assistance postchildbirth for mother and baby.
Bankia's advantages Always
It guarantees the coordination, organisation and provision of funeral services in the event of death. This way you will have covered all expenses and formalities that arise when a person passes away, thus helping your family members during this difficult time by simplifying all the bureaucratic procedures involved with the burial and interment.
We take care of everything during difficult times.
Insurance brokered by BANKIA MEDIACIÓN Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A.U. (NIF A-40148884) and registered office at Pº Castellana 189, 28046 Madrid. Registered in the special administrative registry of insurance brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds with the code OV-0034. Insurance agency contracts signed with Mapfre España, Mapfre Global Risks and Bankia Mapfre Vida. Financial liability insurance and financial capacity covered according to current legislation.