Family Health (Medical Roster)
You want take care your health and that one of family? Having a health insurance policy means having high-quality healthcare coverage for all the family, completely personalised and adapted to the profile of each insured person.
We have health insurance that adapts to your needs according to the use you are going to make of the medical services:
- Supra Healthcare (without copayment): Health insurance that includes the most complete coverages. There are no copayments for the use of medical services. ¿Do you visit the doctor frequently? Then this policy will interest you.
- Premier Healthcare (with copayment): Copayment is required for the use of the health services. This policy is for you if you only occasionally "go to see your doctor.
- Healthcare Plus healthcare (with reduced copayment): Offers the most complete coverage for the whole family paying a reduced copayment and low fees.
- Primary care: General Practice, paediatrics and children's health, nursing, home hospitalisation, domestic and outpatient emergencies in medical centres, service of ambulance.
- Specialist care: diagnostic procedures and therapeutic and surgical operations.
- Preventive and rehabilitative medicine: family planning, preparation to the childbirth, healthy boy programme, early detection, processing of deafness for people under 7 years old.
- Early diagnosis of illnesses.
- Assisted reproduction.
- Psychotherapy treatments.
- Conservation of umbilical cord stem cells.
- Basic dental cover.
- Biomechanical gait study: a new technique for preventing injuries and correcting problems.
- Organ transplants.
- Second opinion.
- Access to the hospitable network in the USA.
- Dental Guarantee, which extends odontostomatological coverages establishing reduced deductibles (includes the Child's Dental Programme for children under 15 years old).
- Payment Protection Guarantee with a maximum amount equivalent to the monthly amount of the healthcare policy.
- Temporary disability due to illness: 1 month grace period.
- Unemployment (non-self-employed workers): 2 months grace period.
- Temporary disability due to accident: no grace period.
Family Health Insurance (Medical Team) Benefits
You have medical-surgical coverage with a network of professionals and centres associated with the company.
Insurance brokered by BANKIA MEDIACIÓN Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A.U. (NIF A-40148884) and registered office at Pº Castellana 189, 28046 Madrid. Registered in the special administrative registry of insurance brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds with the code OV-0034. Subscribed agency contracts of insurance with Mapfre Spain, Mapfre Overall Risks, Bankia Mapfre Life and S.A. NOSTRA Life. Financial liability insurance and financial capacity covered according to current legislation.