Family Health (Medical Roster)
Do you want to take care of your own health and your family's? Having a health insurance policy means having high-quality healthcare coverage for all the family, completely personalised and adapted to the profile of each insured person.
We have health insurance that adapts to your needs according to the use you are going to make of the medical services:
- Supra Healthcare (without copayment): Health insurance that includes the most complete coverages. There are no copayments for the use of medical services. Do you make frequent visits to the doctor? Then this policy will interest you.
- Premier Healthcare (with copayment): Copayment is required for the use of the health services. This policy is for you if you make "infrequent visits to the doctor".
- Plus Healthcare (with reduced copayment): Offers the most complete coverage for the whole family paying a reduced copayment and low fees.
- Primary care: General Practice, Paediatrics and Children's Health, Nursing, Home Hospitalisation, Home and Outpatient ER at medical centres, Ambulance Service.
- Specialised assistance: diagnostic procedures and therapeutic and surgical operations.
- Preventive and rehabilitative medicine: family planning, childbirth preparation, healthy child programme, early detection and treatment of deafness for children under 7.
- Early diagnosis of illnesses.
- Assisted reproduction.
- Psychotherapy treatments.
- Conservation of umbilical cord stem cells.
- Basic dental coverage.
- Biomechanical gait study: a new technique for preventing injuries and correcting problems.
- Organ transplants.
- Second opinion.
- Access to the hospital network in the U.S.A.
- Dental Guarantee, which extends odontostomatological coverages establishing reduced franchises (includes the Child's Dental Programme for children under 15 years).
- Payment Protection Guarantee with a maximum amount equivalent to the monthly amount of the healthcare policy.
- Temporary disability due to illness: 1 month grace period.
- Unemployment (non-self-employed workers): 2 months grace period.
- Temporary disability due to accident: no grace period.
Advantages of Family Health Insurance (Medical Team)
You have medical-surgical coverage with a network of professionals and centres associated with the company.
Insurance brokered by BANKIA MEDIACIÓN Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A.U. (NIF A-40148884) and registered office at Pº Castellana 189, 28046 Madrid. Registered in the special administrative registry of insurance brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds with the code OV-0034. Insurance agency contracts signed with Mapfre España, Mapfre Global Risks and Bankia Mapfre Vida. Financial liability insurance and financial capacity covered according to current legislation.