Contracting your home insurance with Bankia means having the best cover and assistance services. So you can enjoy your home with complete peace of mind.
- Repair service for mechanical, electrical or electronic breakdowns of white-goods appliances located in the insured home.
- Free household jobs service at home for certain services.
- Personalised computerised assistance service. Data retrieval and backup service, with the possibility of requesting home assistance by technicians for the repair of equipment, at a special price.
- Legal guidance service by telephone on any legal enquiry.
- Medical guidance service for health-related enquiries.
- Special benefits such as non-inhabitability of the house, re-issuing of documents and other expenses: extinction, debris removal and firefighters.
- Digital Protection Coverage to offer greater security to our customers: Service comprising deletion of digital footprint and locating and blocking mobile devices in case of loss, robbery and theft.
Advantages of Home Insurance
The Home Insurance covers risks of material damage to your home and the furniture and belongings contained in it, in addition to civil liability and healthcare coverage of the insured persons. Its coverage includes damage by water or fire, broken windows, aesthetic damage, theft, ground subsidence, etc.
It is a very complete insurance that you offers total assistance in the home:
Insurance brokered by BANKIA MEDIACIÓN Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A.U. (NIF A-40148884) and registered office at Pº Castellana 189, 28046 Madrid. Registered in the special administrative registry of insurance brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds with the code OV-0034. Insurance agency contracts signed with Mapfre España, Mapfre Global Risks and Bankia Mapfre Vida. Financial liability insurance and financial capacity covered according to current legislation.