Enjoy your car without worries, because contracting car insurance with Bankia means having the best coverages for your vehicle.
- Third-party: Third party + Vehicle windscreen breakage + Fire.
- Extended third-party: Third parties + Moons + Theft + Fire.
- Comprehensive without deductible.
- Comprehensive with deductible.
- Tyre replacement in case of puncture.
- Towing in case of empty fuel tank.
- Towing in case of inadequate fuel supply.
- Service on any common-use roadway (suitable/unsuitable).
- Extra indemnity in case of traffic accident offsetting expenses for vehicle and property adaptation.
- Psychological treatment in the event of serious accident and/or robbery with intimidation.
- Door-to-Door Service: if you don't have time to fix your car, they pick it up, take it to the shop and deliver it to you wherever you prefer.
- Home window repair: because when a window breaks, it's not always necessary to change it.
From the Third-Party Insurance, whose main goal is to comply with the legal obligation of insurance (reinforced with voluntary coverages of special interest), up to the Comprehensive Insurance, which offers total coverage for your vehicle and its occupants.
Different types to adapt to what you need.
Advantages of this Car Insurance
You have the most complete road assistance, with more than 2,600 rescue trucks throughout Spain.
In all versions, claims for damages sustained by the policyholder are guaranteed in case of traffic accident where the policyholder is a pedestrian. It also includes guarantees like:
Insurance brokered by BANKIA MEDIACIÓN Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A.U. (NIF A-40148884) and registered office at Pº Castellana 189, 28046 Madrid. Registered in the special administrative registry of insurance brokers of the Directorate-General for Insurance and Pension Funds with the code OV-0034. Insurance agency contracts signed with Mapfre España, Mapfre Global Risks and Bankia Mapfre Vida. Financial liability insurance and financial capacity covered according to current legislation.