Policy of cookies
WHAT ARE Cookies?
The cookies they are files that are downloaded in the team of the user with the aim of collecting details, that they are essential for the correct functioning of the websites, applications or any other website of the group Bankia, contributing advantages to the user, providing him the navigation and their user-friendliness and that they will be able to be updated and recovered by the companies of the group Bankia people responsible for its facility.
The cookies will only be readable by the service or application that issued them, and in no case are they executable files, nor can they propagate or contain a virus. Similarly, own cookies used on Bankia group websites do not collect users' personal data (names, surnames, addresses, bank details or other information). In addition, in order to improve your privacy, the IP address has been encoded and recorded so the information obtained by the cookies service used by Bankia is exclusively statistical and entirely anonymous.
The group Bankia uses the Google analytical service Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Slideshare and ShareThis in its applications and web services, that they will discuss the information payable by the group Bankia, to have activity reports of how is used the application and/or web service, with the only end of introducing improvements in these applications and services.
For further information you can consult the privacy center for each of the analytical tools:
- Google Analytics
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted directly to Google and stored by it. If you want to refuse permission for the statistical processing of the data or information by Google Analytics you can easily disable this service. To do this, follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es
- Adobe SiteCatalyst:
Additionally, the group Bankia uses the service of the related platforms below, that they will discuss the information payable by the group, to improve and manage the exhibition of advertising spaces in its applications and services, as well as to customise publicity campaigns that they conform to the preferences of users. If you wants to refuse the permission for the processing of the cookies for this aim, can you to deactivate without problems this service through the mechanism of Opting Out in its web browser (this system can entail that is installed in its team a cookie "of rejection" so that it works the deactivation). For more information can consult Privacy policies of each one of the platforms:
Bankia, S.A. person responsible for is not done the content and truthfulness of the third-party privacy policies included in the Political present.
Users that have initiated session they will be able to benefit from customised services chords in the private areas with its preferences and navigational habits, as a consequence of its personal details' combination of record and access with the information obtained via cookies. The user authorises expressly to the group Bankia the use of the information with the indicated aim, nonetheless will be able to reject or to deactivate cookies in accordance with that established in the epigraph 3 of the Political present.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THE BANKIA GROUP
The cookies used by the Bankia group are:
1. Depending on the company that manages them:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's terminal from a machine or domain run by the group and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's terminal from a machine or domain run (or not) by the group, and a third party processes the data obtained via the cookies.
2. Depending on the period of time they remain active in the terminal:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to obtain and store data while the user accesses a website or application. Used to store information that is only of interest to provide the service requested once only by the user.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies in which data remains stored in the terminal to which the group may access and process during a defined period of time, which can run from a few minutes to several years.
3. Depending on the aim for which the data is obtained via cookies:
- Technical cookies: Cookies that allow users to browse a website, platform or application and use different options or services existing in them.
- Customization cookies: Cookies that they allow the user to access the service with a number of predefined general characteristics, according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal (for example, the language, the type of web browser used to access the service, the regional configuration used to access the service, etc.).
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the behavior of the website's users to be monitored and analyzed. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigational profiles of the users of these spaces, in order to introduce improvements according to the data analysis of use that they do users of the service. You will be able to check the analytical services used by the Bankia group at the following Informative document (PDF, 578 kB).
- Advertisingcookies: These allow the most effective possible management of advertising space which has been included in a website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown. The Bankia group does not integrate cookies of this kind into the web services provided to users.
- Advertising behavior cookies: These allow the most effective possible management of advertising spaces which have been included in a website, app or platform from which the requested services are provided. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained via continuous observation of browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile for showing advertising based on this. It will be able to consult advertising cookies comportamental used by the group Bankia in the next Informative document (PDF, 127 kB).
We provide you with links to the supports of the main web browsers on the market where you can check how to change your cookie settings:
For more information on cookies, you can consult the Guide on the use of the cookies of the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
Latest date review: 22/05/2017