The website of the group Bankia use own or third-party cookies for (i) improve our services and its operation, as well as to optimise the experience of the user; (ii) elaborate statistical information; and (iii) customise the content that offer and show him customised advertising on the basis of an analysis of its navigational habits.
1. ¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The cookies are small text files that are downloaded in the team of the user with the aim of collecting certain details, that they are essential for the correct functioning of the websites, applications or any other website, contributing advantages to the user, providing him the navigation and their user-friendliness and that they will be able to be updated and recovered by the companies of the group Bankia.
The cookies will only be readable by the service or application that issued them, and in no case are they executable files, nor can they propagate or contain a virus. Similarly, the own cookies that are used in the websites of the group Bankia do not collect personal details of the users (names, surnames, address, bank details nor no other). In addition, in order to improve its privacy, has been proceeded to codify the IP address, maintaining their record, which is why, this way, the information that is obtained through the service of employed cookies is exclusively statistical and completely anonymous.
The group Bankia can store cookies in its device if they are strictly necessary to the operation of the websites. For everyone the rest of them types of cookies need its permission. At any time can change or withdraw its consent from the “Statement of cookies” in our website.
The consents that it provides are applied to following authorities: www.bankia.es, www.bankia.com, www.bankiafondos.es, www.bankiapensiones.es, ome.bankia.es, oficinaempresas.bankia.es, oi.bankia.es, www.retodualiza.com, solucionaempresas.bankia.es, inveinte.empresas.bankia.es, rsc.bankia.com, www.historiasenred.es, bankiaindicex.com, enaccion.bankia.com, informes.bankia.com, www.bankiaresponde.com, www.bankiafintech.com, www.bankiaescoltavalencia.es, www.fpdualbankia.es, www.bankiaestudios.com, www.blogbankia.es, www.pontunominaenon.com, bankiaindicexsocial.com
2. WHAT CLASSIFICATION OF Cookies THERE IS?
The cookies used in general are:
Depending on the company that manages them:
- OwnCookies: they are those cookies which are sent to the user's terminal from a unit or domain managed by the group and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party'sCookies: These are the cookies which are sent to the user's terminal from a unit or domain managed (or not) by the group, the data obtained via the cookies being processed by a third party .
Depending on the period of time they remain active in the terminal:
- Cookies of session: These cookies are designed to obtain and store data while the user accesses a website or application. Used to store information that is only of interest to provide the service requested once only by the user.
- PersistentCookies: Cookies in which data remains stored in the terminal to which the group may access and process during a defined period of time, which can run from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the aim for which the data is obtained via cookies:
- Technical Cookies (necessary): Cookies that allow users to browse a website, platform or application and use different options or services existing in them.
- Cookies of customisation (preferences): Cookies that they allow the user to access the service with a number of predefined general characteristics, according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal (for example, the language, the type of web browser used to access the service, the regional configuration used to access the service, etc.).
- Cookies of analysis (statistics): These cookies allow the behavior of the website's users to be monitored and analyzed. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites , application or platform and for the elaboration of navigational profiles of the users of these spaces, in order to introduce improvements according to the data analysis of use that do users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies (marketing): These allow the most effective possible management of advertising space which has been included in a website, app or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Advertising Cookies comportamental (marketing): These allow the most effective possible management of advertising spaces which have been included in a website, app or platform from which the requested services are provided. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained via continuous observation of browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile for showing advertising based on this.
3. ¿WHAT Cookies USES THE GROUP BANKIA And HOW CAN SHAPE ITS USE?
We provide you with links to the supports of the main web browsers on the market where you can check how to change your cookie settings:
Last date review: 24/09/2018