Learn about security and protect yourself
Here at Bankia, we want to strengthen your knowledge about security and ensure that you are familiar with the main risks you might be exposed to. Learn to protect yourself with this practical security guide.
Protection of devices
Public wifis surely they are sure?
Easy passwords of remembering, surely is insurance?
How can I know if the website I am browsing is secure?
- Ensure you of browsing for a surewebsite, for this, revises that the url begins with https and that has to its left-hand a closed padlock.
- You do not use direct links attached in emails, SMS or websites third-party for the access to Bankia Online. Enter the name directly in the browser's address bar.
- You do not use the option of ?autocomplete its password? or ?save password? when you are going to connect you to a company or any other service. Periodically delete cookies and temporary files.
- It always uses the button disconnect of the web portal before closing the page.
- Avoids connect you to Bankia Online and carry out bank transactions from public wifi nets not reliable.
How can I protect my devices?
- The protection of your mobile phone, tablet or computer is key, have the updated operating system with last patches and recommended security improvements by the manufacturer. Install an antivirus on any devices where it is possible.
- Shapes your team or mobile device with password to avoid the undesired access.
- Never download apps from unreliable sites. Maintain always the updated applications with the official latest version distributed by the manufacturer.
- Maintain disabled the connections wifi, bluetooth and geolocation when you do not be them using.
- You do not lose never of view your team or mobile device in public places.
How can I generate secure passwords?
We give you several advice that you will allow creating sure passwords.