How can I generate secure passwords?
- Your user key, password, pin of the card, signature, etc... they are personal and non-transferable, which is why you should not reveal them to nobody under no circumstances.
- You do not use the same keys in your financial institutions, nor you use keys linked to your email account or to your identity that could be easy to guess (relative' names, name of pets, date of birth, telephone, month/year, 123456...etc...).
- Changes periodically your access codes and password, especially when you have suspicions or doubts on the loss of confidentiality of the same.
- Avoids your banking keys' introduction or details of your cards in public wifi connections (cybercafés, hotels, airports, etc...).
- You do not reply to no request for information on your keys, cards, personal details that they arrive at you via the email or SMS.
- Recuerda that in the access to Bankia Online, will not request no other detail that he is not your user and access code.