How can strengthen the security in the online purchases?
Follow this practical guide and you won't have any unpleasant surprises with your online purchases.
- Chooses sure”online stores “, check that its url starts with https and that it has a padlock to the left. Read its security measures and analyse them with common sense. Look at the details of its registered name, fiscal ID or VAT number, address, etc. that show it is a real company.
- Choose the suitable payment method, never make a bank transfer directly to a seller. If you have doubts about the reliability of an online store, choose a paymet platform (PayPal, for example) or cash-on-delivery and do not give your card details.
- If the shop is well-known and reliable, you can pay secure payment by credit card, bank transfer or prepaid card.
- Distrust online stores that have extremely cheap prices or always have the same prices.
- We recommend you read this article from the OSI I would not buy in an online store if…