With Apple Pay, paying is easier. Enjoy it using your Bankia cards.
What is Apple Pay?
It is Apple's payment service, that lets you add your Bankia cards, to make purchases in stores, apps and on the Internet, using your devices. See terms and conditions.
The service makes it possible to add any Bankia credit, debit or prepaid card, including VISA and Mastercard.
You can add them directly using Bankia Wallet and the app Bankia or if it prefer via Apple Wallet.
- From Bankia apps only have click on the button.
- From Apple Wallet: Entering your device's Apple Wallet section and scanning the card or manually adding your details.
In what devices is available?
- iPhone: Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 or later in stores, apps and websites using Safari.
- Apple Watch: with the Apple Watch in stores and apps; linked to an iPhone 6 or later.
- iPad: with the iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 or later in apps and on websites using Safari.
- Mac computers: with the Mac (2012 or later) on websites using Safari on an iPhone or an Apple Watch with Apple Pay enabled. If your MacBook Pro has a Touch Bar, you will not need an additional device.
How payment in businesses?
1. The store shows the amount of the purchase on its POS terminal in the usual way.
2. Wave your iPhone about 2-3 centimetres over the POS terminal's contactless symbol with your finger on the Touch ID or identify yourself using Face ID.
3. With Apple Watch, double-click the side button and wave the device about 2-3 cm from the POS terminal's contactless symbol.
4. When the POS terminal receives the payment information, the device will vibrate and the message “Done” will be displayed on the screen.