Bizum Pago entre amigos
It's now easier to pay your share of a restaurant bill, concert tickets or a gift for a friend thanks to Bankia's Bizum Payment between friends service.
If you're carrying your mobile phone, you're carrying money
What is Bizum Payment among friends?
It is the easiest way of making small payments(1) between friends or acquaintances: your part of the restaurant bill, the concert ticket, the shared petrol cost in a trip...
Send cash instantly from your mobile phone. You don't need to know the account number of the person who will receive the money, just their phone number or email address, as payments are made from mobile phone to mobile phone.
And also will be able to carry out donations to the NGO that choose, simply introducing a code. Consult them here.
See our Information brochure (PDF, 615 kB).
What do you need?
- Have your phone number updated with us. You can register your phone number using any of our ATMs, Bankia Online, the App or in any branch.
- Have an Android or iOS mobile.
- You can use Bizum through the Bankia app or through Bankia Wallet. You can download any of the apps from Google Play or AppStore
- Activate the service and you're ready to go!Remember, your password won't change if you already bank using Bankia's digital channels.
From now on, will be able to send money to your friends in the easiest possible way. Open the Bankia app and use Bizum Payment between friends. Easy, convenient and secure.
(1) From €0.50 to €500. Maximum number of transactions received per day: 20 transactions. Maximum number of transactions received per month: 30 transactions. Maximum number of payment requests sent per month: 30 transactions.