Use Google Pay now with your Bankia cards.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a fast, easy and secure way to pay in thousands of physical shops, websites and apps using the payment methods saved in your Google account.
You can now add your Bankia cards (credit, debit and prepaid cards), as well as VISA and Mastercard to Google Pay.
In what devices is available Google Pay?
- Paying with your phone in physical shops: you need an Android device (telephone or smartwatch) running the Lollipop (5.0) operating system or later and NFC technology.
- Paying on websites and in apps: Google Pay is available for Android, iOS and PC, and is compatible with multiple web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, and others.
How can pay?
- Activate your telephone (display turned on). You do not need to unlock your phone or open the app. Make sure your Bankia card is set as Default.
- Place the back of your telephone on the POS terminal.
- Purchase made! In a few seconds, a blue confirmation sign will appear on your mobile phone screen.
Online and in apps
- You can use Google Pay whenever you see the Google Pay button as a payment method at a checkout or on the product page.
- Select the Google Pay button, choose the Bankia card you want to use, check that the shipping address is correct, and confirm your order.
- Purchase made!