Enjoys already of Google Pay with your cards Bankia.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is the fast, simple and sure way of paying in thousands of physical shops, websites and apps using the payment methods that you have saved in your Account of Google.
You can already add to Google Pay your Bankia's cards (credit, debit, prepay), both VISA and MasterCard.
In what devices is available Google Pay?
- Payments with mobile phone in physical shops: need a device Android (telephone or smartwatch) with the operating system Lollipop (5.0) or superior and with technology NFC.
- Payments in Websites and Apps: Google Pay is available in devices Android, iOS and overtable, and is compatible with multiple web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Operates and more.
How can pay?
- Active your telephone (switched on screen). It is not necessary to unblock it nor open the app. Ensure you that you have the card Bankia shaped as Predetermined.
- On the back part of your telephone to the fee-paying terminal (POS).
- Purchase carried out! in seconds, it will appear a sign of verification blue in the screen of your mobile phone.
On the internet and apps
- You can use Google Pay when see the Google's button Pay as a payment method in the checkout, or in the page of product.
- Select the button of Google Pay, chooses the card Bankia that you want use and checks that the mailing address is correct and confirms your order.
- Purchase carried out!
What cards can add to Google Pay?
- General, can espouse the service (enlist), any card Bankia of credit, debit or prepay, both VISA and MasterCard.
- The Bankia cards that THEY WILL NOT be able to associate to the service Google Pay are: University students, Present, Iberia, Vía T, Deposit, private, Here-there, non-financial, Gas oil, comprehensive, Bracelet Debito Valencia Basket.
There is some guide or video to see how a payment is made?
- Discovers in this video how pay in shops with Google Pay and in this another how pay in websites and apps with Google Pay.
- Google Pay uses multiple security layers to protect fee-paying your details, as well as one of the more advanced security infrastructures of the world so that your Account in a safe place is.
- When you use the telephone to pay in shops, Google Pay does not share information of your card with the trade. To protect your details, an encrypted number unique in is used its place.
- Discovers in this video what is Google Pay and how Google Pay maintains sure your details.
What to do if you can not carry out a payment?
- Enquiry in the Centre of Assistance of Google Pay different ways of solving problems related to the payment of products and services of Google.
Where bring an incidence?
- You can bring a problem when paying from the app Google Pay: in the superior corner left-hand spreads the Menu - Selects “Send comments” - Complete the Form.