Recarga Transporte Público Madrid
We put at your disposal the best place in order to be able to recharge your Transportation Card: the Bankia ATMs.
In them will be able to recharge:
- The Public Transport Card (TTP), for deposits of transportation of 30 calendar days or the bonds of 10 trips of the network of urban Metre and buses and intercity.
- The Card MULTI, for the bonds of 10 trips of the network of urban Metre and buses and intercity.
Characteristics of the Service Recharge Public Transport Madrid
- More comfortable: because you can recharge her 24 hours a day the 7 days of the week, in more than 1,250 ATMs Bankia of the Community of Madrid.
- At no additional cost: only pays the amount of your deposit.
- Very easy: only have introduce your financial card, type in the code PIN and select the Regional option Consortium of Transportations.
The Charging service Public Transport Card is accessible from the majority of outside ATMs of Bankia (with access from the street) of the Community of Madrid.
The ATMs are identified with a sticker in which the image of the Public Transport Card is shown. If it does not appear this sticker, in the ATM screen it will appear an indicator with information on the availability of the operations of recharge.
Enquiry the Available ATM list (PDF, 188 kB) that they provide the charging service.
How do the recharge
Carry out the recharge of your transportation deposit is very simple thanks to the Charging service of Bankia.
Just have follow these steps:
- Inserts your financial card and types in the PIN.
- Selects in the menu “Recharge of transportation” and elije your title.
- Approximates your transportation card to the signposted area until finishing the recharge.