Recharge your Madrid Public Transport Card
We place at your disposal the best way to top up your Public Transport Card: any Bankia ATM.
Here you can top up:
- The Public Transport Card (TTP), for deposits of transportation of 30 calendar days or 10-journey tickets for the Metro network and city and inter-city buses.
- The Card MULTI, for the bonds of 10 trips of the network of urban Metre and buses and intercity.
Features of the Madrid Public Transport Top Up Service
- More convenient: because you can recharge it 24 hours a day 7 days a week at more than 1,250 Bankia ATMs in the Community of Madrid.
- At no additional cost: you only pay the amount of your deposit.
- It's really easy. All you have to do is insert your bank card, enter your PIN and select the Consorcio Regional de Transportes (Regional Transportation Consortium) option.
The Charging service Public Transport Card is accessible from the majority of outside ATMs of Bankia (with access from the street) of the Community of Madrid.
The ATMs are identified by a sticker showing an image of the Public Transport Card. If you cannot see this sticker, on the ATM screen you will find an indicator with information on the availability of the top up service.
See List of available ATMs (PDF, 188 kB) that they provide the charging service.
How to top up
Topping up your transport card is really easy thanks to Bankia's charging service.
Just follow these steps:
- Insert your bank card and type in your PIN.
- Select "Recarga de transporte” (Transport card top up) and choose your card.
- Place your transport card near the indicated area until the top up is completed.