With Samsung Pay, paying is easy, fast and secure. Enjoy it using your Bankia cards.
Current promotion: Registers your card Bankia in Samsung Pay, carries out 3 purchases between on 1 April and on 31 May and achieves 5 euros of present.
What is Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay is Samsung's system for paying using your mobile, which lets you add your Bankia cards and pay in any store that accepts contactless payments.
You can add any Bankia credit, debit or prepaid MasterCard or VISA card to the service.
In what devices is available?
You can download Samsung Pay via Play Store in following devices:
- Galaxy Note family (Galaxy Note 9 and Note 8).
- Galaxy S family (Galaxy S10, S9, S9+, Galaxy S8, S8+, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+).
- Galaxy A family (Galaxy A8, Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2016)).
- Smartwatch (Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, Gear Sport).
How payment in businesses?
1. Unlock your mobile's screen and swipe your finger from the bottom of the screen in an upward motion to open Samsung Pay.
2. Select your Bankia card and verify your identity using your fingerprint, iris or PIN.
3. Put the back of the telephone on the POS terminal. In less than 2 seconds the payment will be completed.
More details on the service in the next link.