With Samsung Pay, paying is easy, fast and secure. Enjoy it using your Bankia cards.
Promotion: from 1 to 30 June the Samsung points Rewards they will be triples in all your purchases. More information at https://www.samsung.com/es/samsung-pay/
What is Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay is Samsung's system for paying using your mobile, which lets you add your Bankia cards and pay in any store that accepts contactless payments.
You can add any Bankia credit, debit or prepaid MasterCard or VISA card to the service.
In what devices is available?
You can download Samsung Pay via Play Store in following devices:
- Galaxy Note family (Galaxy Note 9 and Note 8).
- Galaxy S family (Galaxy S10, S9, S9+, Galaxy S8, S8+, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+).
- Galaxy A family (Galaxy A8, Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2016)).
- Smartwatch (Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, Gear Sport).
How payment in businesses?
1. Unlock your mobile's screen and swipe your finger from the bottom of the screen in an upward motion to open Samsung Pay.
2. Select your Bankia card and verify your identity using your fingerprint, iris or PIN.
3. Put the back of the telephone on the POS terminal. In less than 2 seconds the payment will be completed.
More details on the service in the next link.
How can I change the payment card?
- Directly in Samsung Pay, swipe to the left or right to select another payment card.
How can I see the last transactions made with my card?
- In Samsung Pay, press the card that you want to view and you will be able to see the last 10 transactions.
How many cards can I add to Samsung Pay?
- You can add up to 10 different cards.
What happens if I lose my mobile phone or it is stolen?
- You can block or delete the Samsung Pay account. Furthermore, in FMM (https://findmymobile.samsung.com/) you can delete the information related to Samsung Pay (and all the registered cards), and restore the telephone to its factory settings.
Can I return a purchase made with Samsung Pay?
- All purchases made with Samsung Pay can be returned in accordance with the store's rules. If you return an item paid for using Samsung Pay, just wave your phone over the POS terminal to complete the refund, just as you did when paying.
What happens if I remove my card from Samsung Pay?
- You will simply stop being able to use it to pay using your Samsung device, apart from that you will be able to continue using your card in the usual way.