Mobile Alerts Service
The peace of mind of knowing all your transactions.
Advantages of the service
- The calm and security that offers to know at all times made movements and operations with your cards.
- Easy and covenient, because you can contract it directly from Oficina Internet, Oficina Telefónica.
- Flexible, as you are the one who decides which alerts you receive and the time slot.
- Fast, because you receive the information immediately.
And remember that you can conveniently manage all your alerts from the Oficina Internet: register new alerts, change existing alerts, check messages sent, etc.
You can register on this page or through the Oficina Telefónica.
What are the main features?
The Mobile Alerts Service uses SMS to keep you informed about your banking operations (account transactions, card operations, investment funds, etc.).
A flexible service that allows you to choose what type of alerts you want to receive and when, so that it can be best adapted to your needs.
- Accounts: you inform of the deposit of your salary, the charge of bills, the cheques payment or refund, the deposit of a transfer or when your balance is lower than the amount that you indicate us.
- Cards: we'll notify you about the operations carried out with any of your cards (retail purchases, ATM withdrawals, etc.), your monthly billing and when you reach your card credit limit.
- Oficina Internet:we inform you of accesses to your Oficina Internet.
- Investment funds: knows punctually your funds' assessment.
- Securities: receive information about share prices, notification of the total or partial execution of an order and of unexecuted expired orders.
What is the cost?
- Registration fee: free.
- Semiannual maintenance fee: 6 euros + VAT (includes the first 50 messages sent in the six-month period). If you have your salary paid directly into your account in the bank, there will be no fee.
- Cost of additional message after the first 50 SMSs: €0.15 + VAT.