The Service I-securities you allows espousing a differentiated fare for the fees derived from operations of purchase - national and international sale of shares.
Benefits of the i-Valores Service
Clients that they operate via Bankia Online can contract the Service I-securities with access to a preferential fare in stock purchase-sale operations nationals and international. As an added value, this service gives customers direct access to real-time quotes from the continuous market.
The Service I-securities is directed to individuals people who are legally of age that they have contracted securities accounts with indistinct willingness.
What fees are charged for the I-Securities service?
Operations of stock purchase-sale that the client carries out starting from the contracting of this service, will enjoy some reduced fees so much in national as international securities.
- National trading commission 0.20% per transaction, with a minimum of €8.
- International operational fee:
- iValores: 0.20% per transaction, with a minimum of €25.
- Internet: 0.5% per transaction with a minimum of €35. International transactions fee:
* Fees calculated on the effective value of the transaction. These commissions include brokerage fees. Canons and taxes not included.
Functioning of the Service I-securities
- The iValores Service has established a half-yearly fee of €80 plus taxes. This fare will be applied only if paid fees in the operations of purchase-sale of stock are lower than the above-mentioned amount.
- If the amount invoiced is more than €80, no additional commission will be charged.
- This fee will be invoiced at the end of the six-monthly period or earlier, in the event of early cancellation.