The Service I-securities you allows espousing a differentiated fare for the fees derived from operations of purchase - national and international sale of shares.
Benefits of the i-Valores Service
The clients that they operate via Bankia Online can contract the Service I-securities with access to a preferential fare in stock trading operations nationals and international. As an added value, this service gives customers direct access to real-time quotes from the continuous market.
The iValores Service is aimed at individuals of legal age, with all-to-sign securities accounts.
What fees are charged for the I-Securities service?
All variable-income trading transactions carried out by the customer after signing up for this service will enjoy reduced commissions for national and international securities.
- National trading commission 0.20% per transaction, with a minimum of €8.
- International transaction fee:
- I-Valores: 0.20% per transaction, with a minimum of €25.
- Internet: 0.5% per transaction with a minimum of €35. International transactions fee:
* Fees calculated on the effective value of the transaction. These commissions include brokerage fees. Levies and taxes not included.
Functioning of the I-Valores Service
- The iValores Service has established a half-yearly fee of €80 plus taxes. This fee will be applicable only if the commissions paid on national and international variable income trading transactions are less than this amount.
- If the amount invoiced is more than €80, no additional commission will be charged.
- This fee will be invoiced at the end of the six-monthly period or earlier, in the event of early cancellation.