This number indicates the product risk, with 1/6 representing the lowest risk and 6/6 representing the highest risk.
The bank is registered with the Spanish Deposit Guarantee Fund for Credit Institutions. For monetary deposits, the maximum guaranteed amount is €100,000 per depositor in each credit institution.
Enjoy the products and services you need
- You have a wide range of possibilities at your disposal.
- We put at your disposal to our group of specialists.
- You can hold your money in euros or in foreign currencies.
- You will benefit from an extensive nationwide network of ATMs and branches.
How can I change the limits on my card?
If need modify the limit of your credit card can do it via Bankia Online or go to any Bankia branch.
What fees are charged by the card companies?
- Signing up for the card is free.
- The maintenance fee is rebated starting from the fourth beneficiary card and successively. In addition, for each individual card on which 5,000 euros is spent on credit in the twelve months prior to the fee due date, said fee will be waived.
How can I return a bill?
You will be able to do a refund of a bill from Movements selecting Return Bill in:
- The Bankia App.
- Bankia Online.
Remember that you can also see a PDF version of the original transaction receipt.