Línea ICO Internacional 2017
Financing of investments in fixed assets, products
And liquidity needs outside the country
- A car whose price does not exceed 30,000 euros. VAT linked to the investment in the case of assets acquired in Spain. Liquidity needs, with a limit of 50% of the total amount.
Advantages of the International ICO Facility 2017
This facility provides the financing of investments in fixed assets, products and liquidity needs outside the country. Their principal features are the following:
- New and second-hand assets (machinery, computer hardware, furniture, properties, etc.).
- Sedans whose price does not exceed 30,000 euros (plus VAT, if acquired in Spain). Industrial vehicles can be 100% financed.
- VAT linked to the investment, only in the case of assets acquired in Spain.
- Company' acquisition living in the foreigner.
- Starting up businesses abroad.
- Liquidity needs with a limit of 50% of the total amount of the financing, which can be increased to 100% for operations of 1, 2, 3 and 4 years.
- The investment to be financed cannot begin before 1 January 2015 and must be executed within a maximumof 12 months from the date.
The interest rate can be fixed or variable. Adjusted to the period of the operation and is composed of:
- One-year forward transactions: Euribor 6 months or fixed rate equivalent + ICO differential (term of 1 year) + 2.30%.
- Forward transactions of 2, 3 or 4: Euribor 6 months or fixed rate equivalent + ICO differential (term of 2, 3 or 4 years) + 4.00%.
- Forward transactions higher than 4 years: Euribor 6 months or a fixed rate equivalent + ICO differential (to the term of the operation) + 4.30%.
The differential ICO is the cost of fund capture for this body and it fluctuates according to market conditions and the repayment period of the operation. The ICO publishes these data regularly on its website www.ico.es.
No fees of opening, study or availability. In the event of early amortisation a fee will be charged for cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
Spanish companies, self-employed professionals, public entities and non-profit organisations, including both those registered in Spain and those registered overseas with a Spanish majority holding.
Maximum amount per customer per year:
Up to 100% of the investment project, plus VAT paid in Spain, or up to 100% of liquidity requirements, with a limit of 12.5 million euros per holder per year, in one or more operations.
Loan to finance liquidity investments and needs.
Repayment and interest-free period:
- 1 to 10 years without exclusion period or including 1 year of principal exclusion period.
- 12 years, 15 years and 20 years without exclusion period or including 2 years of principal exclusion period.
The years must be complete years.
Until 7 December 2017 or earlier if the facility's funds are exhausted.