Because small things start for a small seed
We bet for being to your side in the growth of your agricultural undertaking, starting from the first seed of today, until everything that it is for coming tomorrow...
Committed from the first day
Procedure of aids
Because the future is full ofopportunities for your business, at Bankia we maintain a very clear commitment with all the farmers and stockbreeders, with solutions that really meet your needs.
That is why we help you with the administrative procedures for your CAP agricultural aid and subsidies. Just like that.
- On to your usual branch the dossier of procedure of aids CAP of the previous year.
- We will complete the information in the branch and we will proceed to your agricultural aid and subsidies' procedure CAP.
- And if you need it, we can advance payment(1) the amount.
We look forward to seeing you in your normal Bankia branch.
Moreover, so that you can always count on someone, we place at your disposal a whole series of services specially designed for the agricultural sector, to help you ensure your land generates the fruits you expect.
Receive your subsidy payment in advance
Those who work in the fields know it: the future starts today.
Bankia helps you obtain payment of your agricultural aid and subsidies as soon as possible. Just by having them paid directly into your account, you will be able to receive an advance of your subsidy to cover those expenses that can't wait.
And we also waive any fees (2)
Farmer or stockbreeder! Have your CAP subsidy paid directly into your account and you will no longer pay any fees on your accounts.
(1) Financing of the investment subject to granting of the risk by Bankia.
(2) Self-employed worker, merchant or freelance professional, holder of a qualified account as not consumer and that fulfills one of these requirements: direct debits for social security payments (at least for the past 3 months) or tax payments (at least one operation in the last 4 months or 3 operations in the last 12 months) or CAP agricultural subsidies or salary paid directly into your account (mín. €450) or pension (min. € 200) or direct billing unemployment (mín. €200).