Sowing the Future Together
We want be to your side in the growth of your agricultural undertaking, starting from the first seed of today, until everything that it is for coming tomorrow...
Committed from the first day
Because the future is full ofopportunities for your business, at Bankia we maintain a very clear commitment with all the farmers and stockbreeders, with solutions that really meet your needs.
That is why we help you with the administrative procedures for your CAP agricultural aid and subsidies. Just like that.
- Bring us your documentation from the previous year.
- We will process to your CAP agricultural aid and subsidies free of charge.
- And if you need it, we will (1) advance you the amount.
We look forward to seeing you in your normal Bankia branch.
Moreover, so that you can always count on someone, we place at your disposal a whole series of services specially designed for the agricultural sector, to help you ensure your land generates the fruits you expect.
Receive your subsidy payment in advance
Those who work in the fields know it: the future starts today.
Bankia helps you obtain payment of your agricultural aid and subsidies as soon as possible. Just by having them paid directly into your account, you will be able to receive an advance of your subsidy to cover those expenses that can't wait.
Not only that, but we won't charge you any fees (2)
Farmer or stockbreeder! Have your CAP subsidy paid directly into your account and you will no longer pay any fees on your accounts.
But it does not finish there. We would also like to reward you by placing at your disposal the Premium Legal Protection Service (3) with which you will have, free of charge, legal assessment for your business from lawyers specialising in all areas and an exclusive telephone helpline.
(1) Financing of the investment subject to risk approval by Bankia.
(2) The self-employed, merchants or freelance professionals, holders of an account categorised as non-consumer that fulfills one of these requirements: direct debits for social security payments (at least for the past 3 months) or tax payments (at least one operation in the last 4 months or 3 operations in the last 12 months) or CAP agricultural subsidies or salary paid directly into your account (mín. €450) or pension (min. €200) or unemployment subsidy (min. €200).
(3) free exclusive service for one year provided by Legálitas for customers who have their agricultural aid and subsidies of a minimum of 1,250 euros paid directly into a non-consumer account.