Línea ICO Garantía SGR/SAECA 2017
Financing of investments in productive fixed assets
Or needs of liquidity in and out of the country
- You can finance needs of liquidity with the limit of the 50 %. Fixed or variable interest rate. It allows financing the business startups abroad.
Advantages of the ICO FACILITY Guarantee RGC/SAECA 2017
Via this Line is provided the financing of investments in productive fixed assets or needs of liquidity in and out of the country. The operation must have the guarantee of a RGC (Reciprocal Guarantee Company) or SAECA (State Public Limited company of Caución Agricultural). Their principal features are the following:
- New and second-hand assets can be financed (machinery, computer hardware, furniture, properties, etc.).
- Vehicles tourism are permitted whose price does not exceed 30,000 euros more VAT. Industrial vehicles will be able to finance in about 100 %.
- Company acquisitions can be financed.
- You can finance the business startups abroad.
- You can finance needs of liquidity with the limit of the 50 % of the total amount of the financing, that it will be able to expand until the 100 % for operations in installments of 1, 2, 3 or 4 years.
- The investment to be financed will not be able to be initiated before 1 January 2016, and he should execute within 12 months to be told from the date of signature of the financing.
- The interest rate can be fixed or variable and it is adjusted to the term of the operation and to the percentage of guarantee contributed by the RGC/SAECA and is composed of:
- One-year forward transactions: euribor 6 months or fixed rate equivalent + differential ICO (term of 1 year) + 2.30 %.
- Forward transactions of 2, 3 or 4 years: euribor 6 months or fixed rate equivalent + differential ICO (term of 2, 3 or 4 years) + 4.00 %.
- Forward transactions higher than 4 years: euribor 6 months or fixed rate equivalent + differential ICO (to the term of the operation) + 4.30 %.
The credit institution and the RGC/SAECA will apply a guarantee buy-sell spread and cost, respectively, that in a joint way will not be able to exceed the applicable maximum margin to the interest rate, described in previously.
The differential ICO is the cost of fund capture for this organisation and it fluctuates according to market conditions and the repayment installment of the operation. The ICO publishes these data regularly on its website www.ico.es.
No commissions of opening, study or availability by the financial institution. In the event of early amortisation a fee will be charged for cancellation.
The RGC/SAECA will charge an appraisal fee of the 0.50 % of the backed amount. Additionally, the RGC will charge a fee on the backed amount of until 4 %, in Social Fee concept Mutual society member (refundable to the client once it ends its relationship with the RGC).
Terms and Conditions
- For investments made within the liquidity country and needs: companies, self-employed workers, public and non-profit organisations companies, regardless of its registered office or district attorney and regardless of if the most part of the share capital is Spanish or foreign.
- For investments made out of the liquidity country and needs: companies, self-employed workers, public and non-profit organisations companies Spanish in which is included so much the direct billing ones in Spain, as those that being direct billing abroad, have Spanish capital majority.
In all cases, the operation must have the guarantee of a RGC/SAECA.
The credit institution, the RGC or SAECA will carry out an analysis of each application and, according to the solvency of the applicant and of the feasibility, will determine the guarantees to be contributed.
Maximum amount per customer per year:
Until the 100 % of the investment project (more VAT) or until the 100 % of needs of liquidity, with a maximum of 2 million euros by holder and year, in one or more operations.
Loan or leasing to finance investments and loan to finance needs of liquidity.
Repayment and interest-free period:
- 1 to 10 years without lack or included 1 principal lack year.
- 12 years, 15 years and 20 years without lack or included 2 principal lack years.
Years must be complete years.
Until 7 of December 2017, or earlier if the exhaustion of the Line's funds is produced.