Knows options of investment that Bankia has thought for you
We want bet by SMEs and the self-employed workers as you and offer you the better choices to make profitable your investments.
- You are not only. We put at your disposal to our group of specialists that they can advise you at all times.
- Wide range of products that are adapted to the needs of investors.
- You can maintain your money in euros or in currencies, diversifying internationally your funds.
- Sure return for your funds, accompanied by an advantageous tax arrangement.
What tax advantages have the contributions carried out to pension plans?
A pension plan can suppose a significant saving district attorney that it will be great how much elder is the income level of the shareholder.
This saving is produced thanks to that the amount of the contributions reduces the general basis of assessment of the PERSONAL INCOME TAX, as long as it obtains earned incomes or of economic activities. The limit of the annual contribution is 8,000 euros and the limit reduction district attorney is fixed in the minor of the following amounts: the contributed amount or 30% of net yields of the work and of perceived economic activities during the financial year. Additionally, if your spouse does not obtain net yields of the work nor of economic activities or it obtains them in amount lower than 8,000 euros a year, will be able to reduce of its general basis of assessment of the PERSONAL INCOME TAX the contributions carried out to the pension plans of which is holder your spouse with the maximum limit of 2,500 euros a year.
Once start receivable the pension plan, the perceived amounts (provisions) have earned incomes fiscal consideration, which is why they pay taxes in the PERSONAL INCOME TAX of the shareholder/contributor. Given that the way of receiving the provisions is flexible is significant to advise on the way that it is more beneficial for you from the fiscal point of view.
In the case of the titleholder’s death of the pension plan, the payees will pay taxes for the perceived as earned incomes amounts in its statement of the PERSONAL INCOME TAX. They are not subjects to the tax on Successions and Donations.
This information is in accordance with the current legislation and you would be able to modify in the future.
How can charge my pension plan?
There are various ways to charge the spared thing in your pension plan. Is recommendable that before settling on one of them, you advisers on which is that which you results more beneficial from the fiscal point of view. Ways of charge are:
- Capital: the provision is received in an only charge.
- Financial incomes: the amount is fixed that it wishes receive and the frequency until the end of the accumulated capital. In this way, benefits from the return that goes generating the pension fund with the non consumed capital. This formula is adapted to its economic needs of each moment, because it he allows modifying freely the amounts and the frequency of the charge.
- Insured incomes: the amounts that receives are fixed and they hire with a company insurer, which him guarantees the charge of the income in the term previously set. The conditions of this income you can not modify subsequently.
- Collections without regular frequency: the money is had in the shape of payments without an established frequency.
- Mixed: the combined provision, a part is charged in the shape of capital and another in the shape of financial incomes. The combination of the way of charge you can freely modify.
How can contract a pension plan?
In our page of the web portal of Pension Plans, within the section of Saving and Investment, will find all the information that need.
Via our simulator, according to your age, your saving skills and your return expectations, will be able to know which are the plans that better are adapted to your needs and link with the contracting via Bankia Online.
If it prefer also can attend a branch from Bankia.
This Pension Fund is characterised by being able to channel investmnets from other pension funds. It does not require, for its constitution, of an initial minimum assets for its correct one desenvolvimiento financial.
Type of Pension Plan based on the stipulated obligations, in which the purpose defined is the amount of promoters' contributions and, where applicable, participants' contributions. The contribution can be established in absolute terms or depending on other variables such as wages, business flows, Social Security contributions or others. In this type, benefits are quantified when the contingency occurs and are the result of the capitalisation process employed by the plan.
These are financial contributions that will be made by the promoter and/or participants, for the cases and methods that are established in the respective Pension Plan, pursuant to current regulations in force.