Charge and Payment Management
This service allows you, through a simple system, to improve the management of your business, both in the payments your company has to make to suppliers and employees and in charges to your clients through receipts for payment.
Advantages of the service
Via the Online Bankia Business, from the option «File management», you can set up and maintain your client, supplier and employee database on the Bankia server (hosting). In this way you can establish and issue charge or payment orders with a simple generator.
- It allows you to simplify your business' administrative management of collections and payments.
- Optimisation of resources and time that you will be able to dedicate to your company's commercial activity.
- Security and confidentiality in your operations.
- Full-time availability.
What can you do with the File Generator?
Generation of charges:
- Debits (for direct payment): Bills payable on demand, for periodical service or usage fees charged to end consumers or users, with the prior authorisation of the debtor for payment (e.g. electricity bills, residents' association fees, etc.).
Generation of payments:
- Payrolls: transfers to workers in your company for this concept. Exceptionally, if contracted with Bankia in advance, you will also be able to issue salary cheques.
- Other transfers: payment orders to other suppliers of services, supplies and products.
And remembers that for any doubt or enquiry have at your disposal the Customer services of Online Bankia Business: 902 10 8 6 4 2